New College Worcester (NCW), Whittington Road, Worcester, WR5 2JX
Term Dates: Academic Year 2017/2018
- All dates shown are travel days
- Travel days in to College - Students return after 3pm
- Travel days out of College - Students to leave by 12 noon (apart from the day of the Christmas Concert) Students may leave after 4pm on the day before the Travel Day Out if this is more convenient (apart from Christmas Holiday)
AUTUMN TERM 2017
Travel Day In Tuesday 5th September 2017 (new Students and Y12)
Travel Day In Thursday 7th September 2017 (all other students)
Travel Day Out Friday 20th October 2017
Travel Day In Tuesday 31st October 2017
Travel Day Out Tuesday 19th December 2017 (Christmas Concert)
SPRING TERM 2018
Travel Day In Wednesday 3rd January 2018
Travel Day Out Thursday 15th February – Travel Day In Monday 26th February 2018
Travel Day Out Wednesday 28th March 2018
SUMMER TERM 2018
Travel Day In Tuesday 17th April 2018
Monday 7th May 2018 (Family & Education Day)
Travel Day Out Friday 25th May – Travel Day In Monday 4th June 2018
(PLEASE NOTE: SOME EXTERNAL EXAMS WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON THESE DAYS)
Saturday 30th June 2018 (and end of year for Year 11 and Year 13 students)
Travel Day Out Friday 20th July 2018
NOTE: TERM DATES INCLUDE MAY DAY BANK HOLIDAY (MONDAY 07 MAY) AND CELEBRATION DAY (SATURDAY 30 JUNE). BOTH DATES ARE NORMAL WORKING DAYS.
Nominated Home Weekends:
- Friday 29 September 2017
- Friday 24 November 2017
- Friday 26 January 2018
- Friday 16 March 2018
- Friday 11 May 2018
- Friday 22 June 2018
Students in Years 7, 8 and 9 (or Students with a pre-arrangement) may leave College at 1pm on the Friday of nominated home weekends. All other Students are to leave College after lessons at 4pm.
Information for Parents
- On Travel Days in to College students are to return after 3pm
- On Travel Days out of College students are to leave by 12 noon, except the day of the Christmas Concert. Students may leave after 4pm on the day before Travel Day out if this is more convenient (except for the Christmas Holiday)
- Term Dates include May Bank Holiday (first Monday in May) and Celebration Day
- During holiday periods, NCW reception is covered in the mornings.
- Reception is closed (but the building open) from 30 July to 10 August 2018.
- The whole campus is closed from Thursday 21st December 2017 to 1st January 2018 inclusive.
Term Dates 2018-2019
Download term dates for 2018-2019 here: Term Dates 2018-19 Revised June 2018