One of the marvellous parents at the Parent Fundraising Forum suggested a Virtual Balloon Race and we think this is a fantastic idea!
Our first virtual race, run by Eco Racing, will be the Mental Health Awareness race on the 15th of May. This exciting race starts from the Everest Base Camp, Nepal and will last for 7 days!
Over 7 days your eco-friendly balloon will battle against real-life weather conditions. You will be able to follow your balloon’s progress on Google Maps and see how far it goes!
Balloons will be £4 to purchase and once you have purchased your balloon, you can name it, decorate it and determine how much helium and the rubber thickness to what you think will win the race!
The race will feature balloons from a number of charities and you could win:
1. £500 cash,
2. Amazon Alexa / Echo Dot 4th Generation!
3. Ten lucky winners of £10 book tokens.
How do I buy my balloon?
2. Click buy balloons – last chance to buy is 30 minutes before the race
3. Sign in or create an account
4. Pick how many balloons you would like to enter into the race
5. Design your balloon -choose wisely, as this will determine how your balloon flies!
6. Wait for the race to start and track your balloon’s progress, to see if you will be the winner!
We wish you the best of luck!
If you have any questions, please contact Lottie 01905 763933 or email [email protected]
N.B. Eco-racing are running this fantastic virtual balloon race. For every £4, we will receive £3.08 to help support the running of New College Worcester.
Please feel free to download this poster to display in shops, works places or wherever!