Outreach Twilight Session: Voiceover
This 90 minute session will introduce you to VoiceOver, the screen reader on iPhones and iPads. You will learn:
- How to turn VoiceOver on or off as a sighted or speech-using person
- Why your finger stops working properly with VoiceOver on, and how to interact with your screen with it running
- How to connect a Braille display (including a Braillenote) if you have one
- The various typing methods VoiceOver supports
- And you’ll receive a shortlist of accessible apps to get started as a visually-impaired iOS user.
The training will take place on Google Meet and attendees will be sent the link to join in advance of the event.