Outreach Twilight Session: Voiceover
This 90 minute session will introduce you to VoiceOver, the screen reader on iPhones and iPads. You will learn:
- How to turn VoiceOver on or off as a sighted or speech-using person
- Why your finger stops working properly with VoiceOver on, and how to interact with your screen with it running
- How to connect a Braille display (including a Braillenote) if you have one
- The various typing methods VoiceOver supports
- And you’ll receive a shortlist of accessible apps to get started as a visually-impaired iOS user.
The training will take place on Google Meet and attendees will be sent the link to join in advance of the event.
The Twilight Outreach Session ticket sales has ended!