Parents Q&A Sessions – Independent Living Skills
Join members of staff from the NCW Independent Living Skills team, who will help answer your questions. If you are the parent or carer of a young person with a vision impairment, we may have some ideas.
- How do I encourage my child to become independent?
- How do I start to teach ironing?!
- Do you have simple recipes we can try?
- If it’s easier to do it myself, why wouldn’t I?
- What benefits are available to us?
You may have these questions and more – join us for an informal Q&A session and find the support you need.
Sessions will take place on Google Meet – we will send you the link to click on for your sessions.