Supporting Learners with a Vision Impairment during COVID-19: Access to Learning – Learning to Access
A FREE online discussion sessions with some of our Heads of Departments.
Much of this will be Q and A, with the opportunity to ask questions in advance.
The format of the day will be:
10am -11am: Short presentation: Strategies we are using
Panel Q and A with:
- Victoria Ward: Strategic Lead – VI Education; Teacher of Music and Music Technology
- Jeanette Normanton Erry: Leader of Outreach; Head of History and Politics
- Will Stark: Head of Science
- Karen Holyoak: Head of Sixth Form; Head of Sociology, teacher of English
- Susan Lock: Head of Maths
11.30 – 12.30: Supporting ICT at a distance: Short presentation; Opportunities and challenges, as well as Q and A
- Jonathan Fogg: Head of ICT
2pm – 3pm: Supporting the development of Independent Living Skills
Nathalie Emanuel: Head of Independent Living Skills
Delegates can choose to select the parts of the day they wish to attend or attend all sessions.
The sessions will take place via the Video Conferencing platform Google Meet. A link will be send out on Monday 8th June to access the sessions.
We would welcome questions on particular topics in advance but there will also be the opportunity to ask questions throughout, via the ‘Chat’ function of Meet.