New College Worcester (NCW), Whittington Road, Worcester, WR5 2JX
Directions by road:
- The college lies close to junction 7 of the M5 (Worcester South).
- On leaving the motorway at junction 7, follow the signs for Worcester City (A44)
- After the second roundabout you will be on Whittington Road which leads to the College.
- Within two hundred yards you will see the footbridge over the dual carriageway.
- Indicate to turn left before the footbridge as the College entrance is just beyond it.
- On entering the grounds follow the road around to the left (a 5 mph speed limit applies) and you will pass the residential homes of the students on your right.
- Make your way to the visitor car park, which is on the left.
- From the car park follow the signs to 'Reception', where we will welcome you.
- Worcester has two railway stations - Foregate Street, which is in the city centre and close to the bus station, and Shrub Hill which is in the eastern area of the city. Taxis are readily available from both stations.
- First Great Western, Central Trains and other trains services connect Worcester to the UK rail network.