NJC Scale 1, SCP 1 – 2 £17,364 – £17,711
Pro rata salary £1,964 – £2,003
7.5 hours per week, term time only
Sunday –Thursday 17.15 -18.45
Monday 1 November 2021 9am
INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE ON:
Week beginning Monday 1 November 2021
Purpose of the Job:
To support and contribute towards the smooth, efficient and safe running of the College by providing supervision for all students on the College premises during the tea time period.
- Maintain the care and well being of all students in the College.
- Supervision of all students on College premises (Dining Block) before, during and after they have eaten tea.
- Ensure the health and safety of all students in accordance with the College’s policies and procedures.
- Organise and supervise appropriate activities for students as agreed with your Line Manager,
- Report any incidents of concern to a teacher or your Line Manager.
- Maintain a record of injuries.
- Attend courses/training sessions in order to support individual professional development and the development of the College.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
New College Worcester (NCW) is committed to becoming an equal opportunities organisation. It is committed to promoting equal opportunities and preventing discrimination. This policy applies both to service delivery and to its own employment practices. You will be willing and able to demonstrate commitment to NCW’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
NCW is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of students at the College. You are responsible for adhering to the College’s policies on Child Protection and for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people you come into contact with.
This job description will be reviewed annually and may be subject to amendment or modification at any time after consultation with the post holder. It is not a comprehensive statement of procedures and tasks but sets out the main expectations of NCW in relation to the post holder’s professional responsibilities and duties.
This document is to be read in the context of NCW Statement of Purpose, NCW Equal Opportunities Statement, and agreed policies of the NCW and the Conditions of Service as outlined in the individual employee’s contract.
How to apply
1. Download the Application Form below and save it to your computer.
2. To apply for this position you can either...