SCP 5 – 6, £19,650 – £20,043 (pro rata £8,733 – £8,908 for 20 hours)
20 hours per week, term time only.
16.00 – Thursday 1 September 2022
INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE ON:
Week beginning: Monday 5 September 2022
Purpose of the Job:
To support and work closely with the Activities Co-ordinator and Assistant Co-ordinator to provide a programme of activities, primarily outside the normal school teaching day (evenings and weekends).
- To lead on the running of the Youth Club for three evenings a week and weekends and to oversee volunteers who assist with the Youth Club.
- To support the devising and delivery of an on-site weekend activity programme in line with the needs and wishes of pupils.
- The provision of appropriate reports, risk assessments and the maintenance of records on pupil participation in the activities programme.
- To support the Activities Co-ordinator in managing and maintaining a range of equipment associated with activities.
- To have due regard for Health and Safety concerns.
- Any other duties commensurate with the nature of the post and under the reasonable direction of the Principal.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
NCW is committed to becoming an equal opportunities organisation. It is committed to promoting equal opportunities and preventing discrimination. This policy applies both to service delivery and to its own employment practices. You will be willing and able to demonstrate commitment to NCW’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
NCW is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of students at the College. You are responsible for adhering to the College’s policies on Child Protection and for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people you come into contact with.
This job description will be reviewed annually and may be subject to amendment or modification at any time after consultation with the post holder. It is not a comprehensive statement of procedures and tasks but sets out the main expectations of NCW in relation to the post holder’s professional responsibilities and duties.
This document is to be read in the context of NCW Statement of Purpose, NCW Equal Opportunities Statement, and agreed policies of the NCW and the Conditions of Service as outlined in the individual employee’s contract.
How to apply
1. Download the Application Form below and save it to your computer.
2. To apply for this position you can either...