Accessing Support at NCW
Whilst the majority of children are unable to be at school, we are offering support to children and young people from 10 to 19 who are vision impaired, and their families.
Please get in touch to find out about:
- Joining with NCW subject lessons
- Accessing the Specialist VI Curriculum
- One to one sessions with subject teachers
- Joining fun activities and Social Events
- Support and advice for parents with home schooling
We are putting on special clubs for children and young people who are vision impaired to access during the summer term. Find out all about them here!