Making the World Accessible
As a hub for VI learning in the UK, our expertise and resources are a very valuable asset. We are able to support businesses and individuals via our Transcription Services whereby materials can be produced in many different formats which are accessible to people who are visually impaired.
Our experienced Transcription staff use the latest software and equipment to reproduce materials in Braille, large print or in tactile formats – from whole text books to restaurant menus. Examples include:
- Marketing Literature
- Statistical Information
- Text books
- Year 6 SATS past exam papers
Examples and Sample Prices
- We are able to work with you on an individual basis to quote for work and communicate in a way that suits you.
- All information will be kept confidential and secure.
- Once a document is transcribed a master copy is held by us to use for subsequent jobs when required
- A discount of 10% is available to schools who have a student who is vision impaired
To enquire please:
Call 01905 763933
Or complete the enquiry form below: